- About Us
- Research Approach
- Industry Reports
- Central Bank Intervention a 21st Century Version of Smoot-Hawley Tariff?
- Gold Price Spike Says it’s Not All About U.S.
- Growing Long-Term Unemployment May Signal Stagflation
- Inflation is Always and Everywhere a Monetary Phenomenon
- Is the Liquidity Lifting the Dow and Gold Sustainable, or a Bubble?
- Long-term Devaluation of U.S. Dollar is Good for Gold
- Contact Us
Seabridge Gold Inc
Submitted by Admin on Thu, 10/29/2009 - 16:34
Tue, 08/11/2009 - 17
Rudi P. Fronk
Seabridge Gold Inc. is designed to provide its shareholders with exceptional leverage to a rising gold price. From 1999 through 2002, when the gold price was lower, Seabridge acquired nine North American projects with substantial gold resources, including the multi-million ounce Courageous Lake and Kerr-Sulphurets-Mitchell deposits. Subsequent exploration by Seabridge has significantly expanded its acquired gold resource base.