- About Us
- Research Approach
- Industry Reports
- Central Bank Intervention a 21st Century Version of Smoot-Hawley Tariff?
- Gold Price Spike Says it’s Not All About U.S.
- Growing Long-Term Unemployment May Signal Stagflation
- Inflation is Always and Everywhere a Monetary Phenomenon
- Is the Liquidity Lifting the Dow and Gold Sustainable, or a Bubble?
- Long-term Devaluation of U.S. Dollar is Good for Gold
- Contact Us
Mike Niehuser is the founder of Beacon Rock Research, LLC., SLB Equity Research, LLC., and The Colonel John Boyd Memorial Scholarship, Inc. Formerly, Mike was a Vice President and Senior Equity Analyst with the Robins Group, LLC, a registered broker dealer. Mike was employed by U.S. Bank for 18 years as a lender with expertise in all areas of real estate lending and valuation. He graduated from Pacific Coast Banking School in 1998 and successfully transitioned into investment research to become the RedChip Review's bank analyst from 2000 to 2003. Mike has written hundreds of research reports and related articles on investing in small cap companies. He is a generalist with expertise in recognizing value in under-followed companies in a wide variety of sectors.
Mike joined the faculty of the Pacific Coast Banking School in 2005, following his participation as an Alumni Associate Director and Grader. Mike also served as an elected school board member, serving ten years in Oregon’s fourth largest school district. Mike considers himself to be an example of the life-long learner, graduating from the University of Oregon with a BS in Finance and is currently preparing for the 2006 Level III CFA exam. He currently holds NASD Series 7, 63, 86 and 87 licenses.