- About Us
- Research Approach
- Industry Reports
- Central Bank Intervention a 21st Century Version of Smoot-Hawley Tariff?
- Gold Price Spike Says it’s Not All About U.S.
- Growing Long-Term Unemployment May Signal Stagflation
- Inflation is Always and Everywhere a Monetary Phenomenon
- Is the Liquidity Lifting the Dow and Gold Sustainable, or a Bubble?
- Long-term Devaluation of U.S. Dollar is Good for Gold
- Contact Us
Inflation is Always and Everywhere a Monetary Phenomenon
Submitted by Admin on Fri, 10/23/2009 - 08:37
Observation following a tumultuous political summer season: the time honored pattern of a summer correction in the gold price has been broken. Over the last seven years, gold has followed the seasonal buying patterns of China and India. Accordingly, gold prices increase from higher demand beginning in late summer continuing through early spring of the following year, and remain flat or decline until the cycle is repeated.