- About Us
- Research Approach
- Industry Reports
- Central Bank Intervention a 21st Century Version of Smoot-Hawley Tariff?
- Gold Price Spike Says it’s Not All About U.S.
- Growing Long-Term Unemployment May Signal Stagflation
- Inflation is Always and Everywhere a Monetary Phenomenon
- Is the Liquidity Lifting the Dow and Gold Sustainable, or a Bubble?
- Long-term Devaluation of U.S. Dollar is Good for Gold
- Contact Us
Long-term Devaluation of U.S. Dollar is Good for Gold
Submitted by Admin on Fri, 10/23/2009 - 08:31
It is becoming clearer that higher gold prices are tracking prospects for further devaluation of the U.S. Dollar. This is a result of the falling relevance and global stature of the U.S. economy, military and political cohesiveness. The stability of gold as a currency provides one of the best and most immediate polls on the direction of a nation’s future.